An employee at a mortuary where legendary singer/producer’s corpse is being kept was admitted to hospital for shock after what he witnessed.
The 25-year-old employee said he was ordered to move the corpse because the late singer’s family was coming to see the corpse.
“THE MOMENT I PULLED THE CORPSE OUT IT SNEEZED TWO TIMES AND I DROPPED IT AND FROZE IN SHOCK, PEOPLE ARE SAYING I’M ON DRUGS BUT I KNOW WHAT I SAW”
Doctor’s reexamined the body and find no sign of life, and they could not pin point what could have triggered a sneeze. The young employee had now resign and he is going through counselling.
The mortuary management said they suspect their former employee was doing drugs, however no drug was found in his system after he took a voluntary drug test.