A preliminary autopsy report done by a coroner at the Fourways life hospital has revealed that gospel legend, Sfiso Ncwane had poison in his kidneys. The revelations explains why the star had been vomiting blood prior to his admission and untimely death.
The leaked report, which a News Daily reporter saw, reads “Legal examination determined the time of death, presumably at 9.30 AM, approximately 10 hours after ingestion of the suspected meal. Microscopic findings were as follows: moderate centrolobular liver necrosis without inflammatory signs and discrete biliary stasis, significant vascular congestion of the lungs, probably due to acute cardiac insufficiency, significant necrosis from all layers of colon mucosa and submucosa alternating with better-preserved zones, and mixed intestinal flora but no evidence of invasive bacterial lesions. Significant lysis of the adrenal glands was also reported. ”
As friends‚ fans and colleagues struggle to accept the news‚ his family have released a statement detailing his last moments.
“He unfortunately took his last breath at 9.30 am on Monday morning in the presence and arms of his loving wife Ayanda Ncwane‚” read part of the statement.
The statement went on to add that funeral and memorial details will be announced in due course.
More details to be released as and when they become available