A 58 year old Madala from Venda, in the Limpopo province succumbed to a heart attack after bon_king two female pals for twelve hours straight!
Reports reaching the media are that the deceased had attained the bedroom ‘prowess’ after gulping all the contents of a bottle called Mpesu which works just like viagra. The two women he bonked had bet him R400 that he wouldn’t be able to follow through with the half-day se_x marathon. But minutes after winning the bet, the 58-year-old identified as Dlozi Molaudzi died of a heart attack.
“We called emergency services but it was too late, there was nothing they could do,” said one of the female participants who identified herself only as Rhandzu.
Paramedics said he most likely died from the quantity of Viagra like stuff called Mpesu he had ingested. Cardiac arrest is just one of the many warnings associated with the use of Mpesu, according to sources.
In January 2007, an Italian man almost died of a heart attack after his wife slipped Viagra pills into his wine hoping that it would improve his performance in bed. –